In one week I will be less than 2 hours away from my family. I miss them like crazy.
Here’s the top 5.
5. My sister Megan. Just read my previous post and you’ll see why.
4. My mom’s home cooked meals (get the pot roast goin’!) and the conversations her and I have with them.
3. Video games with my brothers. Yeah, it’s mindless, and that’s just the way we like it.
2. Weighty political conversations with Papa Buehler. He normally talks. I normally smile and nod. Love them.
1. The love, hospitality, laughs, jokes, meals, and poohgas we share together. This one is for you Buehler clan, I love you all and I will see you in a week.
Now–what do you miss (or like) the most about your family?